The Resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ reminds us that we can have new hope in every area of our lives – in our faith, in our relationships with others, in our marriages and of course in the call on our lives. That is why I so love the Easter season. It reminds us of the deep and passionate love that God has for us, the great suffering he endured and that when we surrender our lives to Him, He can and will bring new rays of resurrecting ‘sonlight’ in every single area of our lives.
But we must invite Him and allow Him. I invite you to turn the pages of the Easter Edition of Family and Faith Magazine and let God do a new thing in your heart this Holy season. “Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.” Isaiah 43:19
- Send an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/familyandfaithmagazine
- Or like and comment articles you like right here on our website!
Editorial Director & Founder,
Heartfelt thanks to our sponsors, Jamaica Broilers Group & Digicel Jamaica and of course to the hard-working team that worked on our Easter Edition!
- Bishop CB Peter Morgan, Contributor
- Anna Brown, Writer
- Janice Lewis, Writer / Contributor
- Warren Harris, Senior Sales Associate
- Gabre Cameron, Photographer
- Tamar Henry, Administrative Executive
- Monique McLeod, Makeup Artist and
- Anna Aguilar, Graphic Designer